Kaduk Campground is a nature lover’s and bird watchers paradise! Get away from it all and back to peace and tranquility.
- The campground is 17 km from Highway 28 at the Bellis turnoff, or roughly 13 km from Bellis.
- There are 13 unpowered sites, most sites are very private.
- There are pit toilets, and a picnic shelter/tables.
- Picnic tables and fire pits are available at each site.
- May be utilized for events like weddings, re-unions, family
- Use of quads is permitted in the campgrounds under certain condi- tions.
- The lake is best suited to small craft like canoes, paddle boats and kayaks.
- Able to put in small boats (10-12’); lake is not good for swim- ming from the shore.
- We do take reservations, and there is a $20 non-refundable deposit which is applied towards the first nights camping fees upon arrival.
- Camping fees are $20 per night per unit, with the first night fee being non-refundable.
Veronica Fox Holmes at 587-335-5510 or